To Know Christ, and to Make Christ Known
To restore all people to unity with God and each other in Christ
The Catechism P855, An Outline of the Faith.
Knowing Christ means we:
-The Baptismal Covenant
To proclaim the Good News of the Kingdom
The Church invites us to become persons who:
- In a society of scarcity; affirm generosity
- In a fragmented society, cultivate wholeness;
- In a atomized society, foster relationships;
- In an inattentive society, harness reflection;
- Instead of convenience, develop commitment.
And the king will say to them in reply, ‘Amen, I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.’ (Matthew 25:40)
In short, as one Church teacher said:
The Glory of God is a human being fully alive!