Because we share a space, we are glad when people agree to be a little uncomfortable to protect the concerns of others. Wearing a mask and a face guard illustrates our mutual caring. Here is how we are protecting all who enter.
• All people wear masks or face guards. Masks reduce viral transmission.
• People will sign in upon entering the building for contact tracing
• Occupancy limited to 25%
• Individuals will stay six feet apart
• All non-essential meetings will be held virtually
• We suggest signing up with an app that traces the infected.
• Stay Home if you have these symptoms: fever over 100, cough, loss of smell or taste, abdominal pain.
• We require everyone to wash hands, cover coughs with a mask, and get tested.
• The church will purchase a regular supply of hand sanitizers, disposable Masks, plastic sneeze guards
• The church is currently exploring disinfecting space nightly, or twice a day.