Because we share a space, we are glad when people agree to be a little uncomfortable to protect the concerns of others. Wearing a mask illustrates our mutual caring. Here is how we are protecting all who enter.
• GET VACCINATED! And we advise people to wear masks, as Delta is more transmissible. Westchester County now meets the CDC guidelines for recommending EVERYONE wear masks indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
• People sign in upon entering the building for contact tracing
• Individuals will stay six feet apart, unless household members
• All non-essential meetings will be held virtually
• Stay Home if you have these symptoms: fever over 100, cough, loss of smell or taste, abdominal pain.
• We require everyone to wash hands, cover coughs with a mask, and get tested.
• The church will provide a mask and sanitizer to anyone who needs it.