St. Bart's has returned to in-person services. Please observe the following protocols:
For services (9:30 English and 11:00 Spanish):
- The mask requirement will not apply to to people who are distanced and seated, and to groups in which it is known all members are fully vaccinated.
- The six foot distance requirement will not apply to those who have been fully vaccinated.
- If you are not vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask. (Also, please get vaccinated!)
- Everyone must use hand sanitizer upon entering and before receiving Holy Communion.
- Receive Holy Communion wafer in hand (not mouth) and consume while returning to your seat. We are unable to offer the chalice at this time.
**Following CDC Guidelines regarding infection rates in Westchester County, we are asking everyone to remain masked, regardless of vaccination status